The final expense market is a rewarding career that captures individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and extremely robust work ethic. While the barriers for entry in this industry are low, success in this industry may be difficult to achieve.
How do you achieve success and capitalize on your investment in the final expense market?
What do top final expense producers submitting over $30,000 a month in premium do to achieve success?
Who do top tier producers trust to help them with lead management, licensing, carrier contracting, and more?
All these questions and more will be discussed at our upcoming event by proven final expense producers.
Join us for the
St. Louis Success Seminar
May 8-9 • Brought to you by EFES
Crowne Plaza Airport Hotel
11228 Lone Eagle Drive, Bridgeton, MO 63044
Presenting Insurance Carriers
Five Reasons to Attend this Seminar:
- We never put a price on training and this seminar is no exception. Come and learn from expert producers without concerning yourself with a costly attendance fee.
- You will have the opportunity to network with top final expense producers, hear how they successfully complete the sale, overcome objections, and achieve success in this business.
- Americo Financial and Royal Neighbors of America, two premier final expense carriers, will be available to answer questions, hear your concerns, and share product knowledge.
- We are committed to ensuring that this seminar will be for the producers by the producers and will have more than ten EFES Elite producers at the event. These producers consistently submit over $30,000 in premium each month and will be available to answer your questions!
- All attendees will be granted access to the EFES Community Group Chat, aka the EFES Hotline. This hotline allows agents to ask questions in a group text message to other top producers setting and get answers in real time!
Join Agency Partner Ben Boman, top producer Alta Franzini, and additional top producers in St. Louis May 8th – 9th for the EFES Success Seminar