Equita Final Expense Leads Services (EFES) is an Independent Marketing Organization specializing in the Final Expense Insurance marketplace.
EFES is part of a larger insurance operation that has been offering life insurance and annuity products since 1986. The Home Office is located in Dallas, Texas and serves markets throughout the United States.
EFES offers final expense leads and “end-to-end” strategies to cover every aspect of the agent’s journey through the final expense experience. Just a few of the exclusive EFES advantages:
- A broad spectrum of competitive final expense insurance product offerings from six different carriers. Multiple guaranteed issue products designed for the EFES marketplace are provided
- Fresh, personalized final expense leads at affordable prices.
- Lead financing available enabling the agent to defer payment until after sales have occurred.
- Proprietary final expense leads from prospect mailers that state “life insurance” on the form. Clients fully understand what they are responding to.
- Final expense leads are at a flat lead cost.
- Commissions paid to the agent at time of issue rather than the draft date.
- Dedicated marketing assistance available 24 hour a day.
- Regional Director to provide:
- Sales and product training
- Full staff of associates to assist the agent
- Continuing education, such as:
- Weekly Plug & Learn sessions
- New Agent Orientation webinars
- Monthly All Agent Conference Calls
- Weekly Regional Director Conference Calls
Other additional features available:
- Home Office Sales and product assistance, including:
- Case management
- Illustration processing
- Home Office “virtual assistant” for “back office” processing, such as:
- New Business
- Agent Contracting
- Full brokerage channel
- Long Term Care